(3-27-23) The Fort Recovery Board of Education tonight at is Board of Education meeting has hired current High School Principal Tony Stahl to be the district’s next school superintendent.
Stahl was given a four year contract effective August 1st of this year through July 31st, 2027. Stahl replaces Current Superintendent Larry Brown, who early this year announced his retirement.
- Monday Night Meeting Of Ft. Recovery BOE, Could Be Naming The New Superintendent
- Three Finalist Named In Ft. Recovery Superintendent Search
- First Round Of Interviews Being Held In Ft. Recovery Schools For New Superintendent
- Brown To Retire As Fort Recovery Local Schools Superintendent
- (6-30-20) Stahl Named New Ft. Recovery HS Principal
Stahl has worked his way up the ladder at Ft. Recovery, he was hired in June of 2020 as the high school principal. Before that he was the Ft. Recovery Middle School Principal from August 1, 2016 to June 2020.
Stahl has previous 9th-12th grade experience as a high school history and language arts teacher in several school districts. Tony received his Bachelor’s Degree from Wright State University, his Master’s Degree from Miami University and he completed his post-Master’s Superintendent Licensure Coursework from the University of Dayton.
The other two superintendent finalist out of the initial five interviewed were Sidney City Schools Elementary Principal Stephanie Klingshirn, and Little Miami High School Principal Cathy Trevathan.