(1-18-21) Two recent donations were made by the St. Pauls United Church of Christ located on Oregon Road in Rockford.
Donation to House of Hope-
St. Pauls United Church of Christ, located at 1538 Oregon Road, Rockford, OH recently made a donation to the House of Hope Project for Men and Women in Celina. According to Sandy Huckemeyer, director of both facilities, these programs have been highly successful in helping recovering addicts get their lives back on track. Picture here, Sandy accepts the donation from member Sheila Baltzell-Linn. Donations keep House of Hope on track and are always appreciated.
Donation to C.A.L.L –
St. Pauls United Church of Christ, located at 1538 Oregon Road, Rockford, OH recently made a generous donation to C.A.L.L Ministries to benefit the Parkway and Celina Back Pack Programs as well as the Food Pantry. Homer Burnett, director of the program accepted the check from member Sheila Baltzell-Linn.