Nikki Nealeigh, left, and Brenda Walters will present on long-term care planning at Greenville Public Library on Thursday, October 27 at 10 a.m.
GREENVILLE (10-15-22) – Nikki Nealeigh, Master Care Partner with Electronic Caregiver, and Brenda Walters, Community Liaison at Lovett and House, Co., LPA, will team up on Thursday, October 27 for the program, Creating a Long-Term Care Plan that Works for You.
Beginning at 10 a.m. in the Greenville Public Library third floor conference room, Nikki and Brenda will cover many important topics including:
- Legal documents needed to prepare for a medical crisis
- Financial options available to ensure you get to live where you choose
- How to plan for long-term health care
- How to qualify for government assistance earlier
- How to ensure your health care wishes are carried out
- Why it’s important to take steps now with new Medicaid laws
- How to legally protect your assets so your estate will pass to your family intact.
This is a free event and registration is not required. For more information, call the library at (937) 548-3915.