(6-15-19) Last night in Mansfield at the Miss Ohio Pageant Miss Lake Festival and Celina native Cami Mohler was one of three contestants presented with the STEM Award.
The award is given to contestants with strong science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) backgrounds with the goal of highlighting the vital and active roles women have in these fields
Miss Ohio Preliminary Night Two results:
- Grey Flight talent preliminary winner:
Miss Franklin County Mara Mason
- Miss Photogenic contest: Miss Clayland Rachel Gombosch
- Mina O’Guinn Memorial award: Miss Northwestern Emily Legenza
- Raised the most money for CMNH: Miss Montgomery County Caroline Grace Williams
- Women in business award: Miss Northern Ohio Mackenzie Perry and Miss Miami Valley Rosie Westerbeck
- STEM award: Miss Heart of Ohio Monique Booher, Miss Shawnee Grace Brown and Miss Lake Festival Cami Mohler
This year’s Miss Ohio Pageant has a definite Mercer County flavor to it. The two co-hosts for tonight’s crowning of the new Miss Ohio are former Miss Ohio Erica Gelhaus of St. Henry and Ellen Bryan of Celina. Both were also crowned Miss Lake Festival during their careers.