(6-13-19) Jeff Rasawehr (54) was sentenced today in Celina Municipal Court to two suspended 90 day jail terms and 5 years of probation on charges of menacing and telecommunications harassment . The suspended jail terms are on the condition that Rasawehr commits no other crimes or has direct or indirect contact with the victim in the case.
- Rasawehr Found Not Guilty On 13 Counts, 11 Counts Dismissed
- Change Of Venue Motion Filed In Rasawehr Case, Supreme Court To Hear Rasawehr First Amendment Appeal Case
- Judge To Allow Videotaping In Rasawehr Jury Trial
- Unrealistic Ideas Files Motion In Opposition To Attempt To Block Cameras In Rasawehr Jury Trial
- Actor Mark Wahlberg and Unrealistic Ideas LLC Has Filed A Motion To Film Upcoming Trial Of Jeff Rasawehr
On May 24th following a Jury Trial Rasawehr was found not guilty on 11 counts of obstructing official business and two counts of telecommunications harassment. A defense motion to drop 11 other charges in the case was granted.
The case was heard by Visiting Judge David Faulkner.
With completion of this case, the next step will come in the Ohio Supreme Court when they will hear an appeal on a First Amendment Issue in a prior trial for Rasawehr that was heard in the Mercer County Court of Appeals.