(7-9-22) Several videos are posted on the Facebook group Courthouse Chaos. The one below is one of those sent to the Outlook that show Pro-Abortion activist during the Mercer County Right To Life Rally.
Mercer County Sheriff’s Deputies stood between the protestors and those attending the rally.
- “Roe v Wade Falls” At Mercer County Courthouse
- Roe v. Wade Overturned By US Supreme Court
- 10 Year Old Denied Abortion In Ohio, Plans To Have Procedure Done In Indiana
- 1,000 Ohio Physicians Want State’s Abortion Bills Overturned
- ACLU Of Ohio Files Lawsuit In Ohio Supreme Court Seeking To Block SB 23 Abortion Ban
One video that we did not include for viewing on the Outlook has offensive language. (viewer discretion) But if you want to view the video it is located here – Protest video
Facebook Group Video – Courthouse Chaos
Description with the video – This video was sent to me by someone who attended the MCRTL event at the Celina Courthouse on Monday, June 27. It gives a closer look at the protesters’ behavior.
The above video was sent to us by the Facebook group CourthouseChaos
I guess when people have no regard for human life it is no surprise that they act this way also I was told a nurse got fired over this well I’d say she deserved it don’t they take an oath to protect life also what insane person is letting these gay pride festivals go on just asking for a friend