CELINA (2-1-21) – The Mercer County Health District (MCHD) is announcing our COVID-19 distribution plans for people who are 70 years of age and older. Our next drive-thru clinic is scheduled for Wednesday, February 3, 2021. Due to a limited supply of vaccine, there will a limited number of appointments available. The Moderna vaccine will be administered.
Wednesday, February 3, 2021 Drive-Thru Clinic
- Time: 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Location: Mercer County Fairgrounds
- Individuals who are 70 years of age and older are eligible to register for an appointment beginning at noon on Tuesday, February 2, 2021. As we continue to prioritize the most vulnerable members of our community, a special registration hour will be offered from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM on Tuesday, February 2 for people who are 80 years of age and older to register by phone at 567-890-2619.
- Register online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/covid-19-drive-thru-clinic-february-3-2021-tickets-138793520155. Online registration will remain open until all appointments are filled.
- Anyone unable to register online can make an appointment by calling 567-890-2619. Phone registration will be available until 3:00 PM unless appointments are filled earlier.
- Please do not call the MCHD to register for appointments before noon on Tuesday unless you are 80 years of age or older.
Each person who schedules an appointment is also encouraged to complete the vaccine registration form before visiting the clinic. It can be found here: https://mchdohio.org/CovidForm. Paper forms can also be picked up any time in the hallway outside the entrance of the MCHD office in the Mercer County Central Services Building. All contracted private insurance, Medicaid, and Medicare will be billed for the administration fee. If you have a Medicare Advantage Plan, please bring your Red, White & Blue Medicare card. No out-of-pocket payment will be collected. There will be a 15-minute waiting period after the vaccine is given.