(12-22-20) According to a Lima News story tonight Macy’s will be closing its Lima Mall Store. The closing was confirmed by company officials.
“Macy’s previously shared this information with our valued colleagues in October. It is our intention to try and place colleagues in good standing in open and available positions in a neighboring location. Those who are not placed may be eligible for severance, including outplacement resources.”
No closing date was announced for the store.
In February, before the impact of the pandemic was felt, Macy’s announced the closing of 125 stores, the first to be closed were from 19 states, including one Bloomingdale’s store in Florida also is closing.-
- Antioch: Somersville Towne Center, 2500 Somersville Road.
- San Diego: Horton Plaza Park, 160 Horton Ave.
- Meriden: Westfield Meriden, 470 Lewis Ave.
- Miami: The Falls Mall (Bloomingdales), 8778 SW 136th St.
- Pompano Beach: Pompano Citi Centre, 1200 NE 23rd St.
- Sanford: Seminole Towne Center, 330 Towne Center Circle.
- Vero Beach: Indian River Mall, 6200 20th St.
- Decatur: The Gallery at South DeKalb, 2731 Candler Road.
- Macon: Macon Mall, 3661 Eisenhower Parkway.
- Waikoloa Village: Kings’ Shops, 69-250, 6 Waikoloa Beach Drive.
- Lewiston: Lewiston Center Mall, 1806 19th Ave.
- Carbondale: University Mall, 1237 E Main St.
- West Dundee: Spring Hill Mall, 1000 Spring Hill Mall.
- Muncie: Muncie Mall, 3501 N Granville Ave.
- Prairie Village: Prairie Village Shopping Center, 4000 W 71st St.
- Owensboro: Towne Square Mall, 5000 Frederica St.