Celina, OH (July 30, 2020) – The Mercer County is accepting applications to the Mercer County Small Business COVID-19 Relief Grant Program – a new $100,000 grant program targeted at helping small businesses impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic. It will award up to $10,000 to small businesses who qualify for the program.
“The Coronavirus has impacted our local economy and some of the hardest hit businesses are our small businesses. The funding will allow us to help our small businesses get through this difficult time”.
To qualify for the grant program, businesses must:
· Be locally owned and operated in Mercer County
· Demonstrate a negative impact and revenue loss of 25% or more as a result of
· Have fewer than 35 full-time equivalent employees
· Be current on all state, federal and local taxes
· Annual gross receipts of less than $1,500,000
Applications can be submitted beginning at 9:00 a.m. on August 3 through August 21, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. Applications are available athttps://mercercountyconnect.com/covid-19-business-resourcesand can be submitted via email or dropped off at the Mercer County Economic Development Office County during regular office hours. Due to the short application period,we do not recommend mailing the application.