CELINA- As of July 16, 2020, the Mercer County Health District (MCHD) reports 316 confirmed cases, 7 probable cases, 244 recovered cases, 147 pending cases, 1,502 negative cases, 4 hospitalizations, 10 deaths, and 1 probable death of COVID-19. Currently, there are 61 active cases of COVID-19 in Mercer County.
The MCHD reportsfive new confirmed cases-
- 312th confirmed case is a male in the age range of 60-70 years.
- 313th confirmed case is a female in the age range of 30-40 years.
- 314th confirmed case is a female in the age range of 40-50 years.
- 315th confirmed case is a female in the age range of 0-10 years.
- 316th confirmed case is a male in the age range of 50-60 years.
All of these individuals are self-isolating at home.
The Mercer County Health District continues to see an increase in confirmed and pending cases. Since last Thursday, there has been a total of 24 confirmed cases in the county. COVID-19 is community spread and it’s affecting all demographics in our county. MCHD continues to encourage Mercer County residents to take precautions to protect themselves and those around them from the spread of COVID-19, including frequent hand washing, staying home when sick, social distancing, and wearing a mask while in indoor public areas.