(8-14-19) Jeff Rasawehr and his team of lawyers will be appealing his recent five 1st degree misdemeanor convictions in Celina Municipal Court.
The appeal will be heard in the Third District Court of Appeals.
- Rasawehr Receives Two Suspended Sentences And Probation
- Rasawehr Found Not Guilty On 13 Counts, 11 Counts Dismissed
Five Rasawehr Convictions
Jeff Rasawehr was sentenced on the five above counts in Celina Municipal Court to two suspended 90 day jail terms and 5 years of probation on charges of menacing and telecommunications harassment in June. The suspended jail terms were on the condition that Rasawehr commits no other crimes or has direct or indirect contact with the victim in the case.
- Supreme Court To Hear Rasawehr First Amendment Appeal Case
- Ohio Supreme Court Cases To Be Appealed – 5-15-19
- 2019-0295 Supreme Court Case Information
Rasawehr will also be heading to the Ohio Supreme Court on another appeal on a First Amendment Issue in a prior trial for Rasawehr that was heard in the Mercer County Court of Appeals.