The Celina Police Department is announcing the following street closings for the Lake Festival’s special events.
Chief Tom Wale:
We urge everyone to be patient with traffic and pedestrians and wish everyone have a safe and fun weekend.
Thursday at 8:00 AM:
- Lakeshore Dr. from Elmgrove to Main St.
These areas will be closed starting at 5 A.M. for the car show Saturday morning:
- Main St. from Market St. to Warren St.
- ½ block east and west of S. Main St. on Fayette St.
- The city parking lot in the 200 block of S. Main St.
5K run 7AM to 10 AM, Saturday
- Westbank Rd. in its entirety
These areas will be blocked at 3:00 P.M. on Saturday for the parade:
- Livingston St. from County Rd. to Vine St
- Fulton St. from Armstrong St.to College Av.
- Anthony St. from Armstrong St. to College Av.
- College St. from E. Wayne St. to E. Livingston St.
- Fountain St. from E. Wayne St. to E. Livingston St.
These areas will be blocked at 5:00 P.M. for the parade:
- Market St. at County Rd. to Main St.
- Main St. from Market St. to Johnson Av.
- Johnson Av. From N. Main St. to Holly St.
- Wayne St. from Meadowview Dr. to Linden Av.
The parade begins at 6:30 P.M.
All vehicles in these areas during the closing process are subject to tow at the owner’s expense.