(November 21, 2022) Boardwalk Village, located on West Bank Road in Celina, OH, has announced plans to expand and offer Luxury Lakeside Living within the limits of their newly constructed rental village. The new lakeside cottage homes will break ground and be available for purchase as early as Spring 2023. This expansion project will include a mixture of both small and large coastal cottages.
Where Your Lake Home Can be So Much More
Boardwalk Village is a walking and biking paradise that offers both homeowners and vacationers a community that is convenient, unique, and connected. Those who make their stay permanent at Boardwalk Village will experience all the desired amenities of the current rental cottages, the convenience of maintenance, and so much more.
This upscale investment will offer homeowners a unique lakeside living experience – from the exquisite architecture to the countless amenities. Those who decide to make Boardwalk Village a place for their everyday living can expect to experience:
• Low-maintenance living.
• Lawn care, snow removal and exterior care.
• Lakeside views – right from their own front porch.
• Outdoor heated pool (indoor/outdoor pool coming in 2024!)
• Community grills + boat dock rentals.
• Attached garage on select units.
• Easy access to marketplace shops (boat, kayak and golf cart rentals).
• Easy, convenient travel along US 127.
• .6 miles from Rush Sports Complex/Part-Tee Golf Lounge & Bar
• Next door neighbor to Boardwalk Grill – featuring a scratch kitchen, fresh drinks and live music + events.
• Walkable distance to downtown + a variety of shops, local restaurants, and walking paths.
As an ideal place to call home for retirees and small families alike, homeowners will fall in love with the relaxed, organic lifestyle and luxury amenities the Boardwalk Village cottages offer. With a permanent home inside Boardwalk Village, owners can wake up to natural light pouring through their windows + brew a fresh cup of coffee while enjoying the lakefront view orconnect with nature through a quick walk out the back door of their home and onto a trail that leads you to nature and the lake.
Make Your Stay Permanent at Boardwalk Village Living
Those who are interested in owning a cottage at Boardwalk Village can join the leadership & hospitality team at Boardwalk Village on January 12th from 5PM-8PM for more information on plans, pricing and selling of the cottages.
The Boardwalk Village Sales Event will take place at Boardwalk Grill, located right next door to the village. Hors d’oeuvres will be provided along with live music, drinks and a presentation about the beautiful lakeside homes coming in Spring 2023. Spots for the event are limited. To reserve your seat at the event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.