(5-20-20) Five new confirmed cases of COVID 19 have been listed in Mercer County, the death total is up to 3 (no details on this death) just one new confirmed case in Auglaize County.
As of May 20, 2020, the Mercer County Health District (MCHD) reports 160 confirmed cases, 70 recovered cases, 100 pending cases, 508 negative cases, 10 hospitalizations, and 3 deaths of COVID-19.
The MCHD reports
- 156th confirmed case is a female in the age range of 90-100 years and is self-isolating at home.
- 157th confirmed case is a female in the age range of 70-80 years and is self-isolating at home.
- 158th confirmed case is male in the age range of 20-30 years and is self-isolating at home.
- 159th confirmed case is a female in the age range of 10-20 years.
- 160th confirmed case is a hospitalized male in the age range of 80-90 years.
When the MCHD reports hospitalizations, that number reflects how many people are currently hospitalized with laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 illness. Our hospitalizations include residents of Mercer County that are hospitalized in and out of the county. That number does not include the number of people hospitalized with respiratory symptoms who are awaiting results of COVID-19 testing.
May 20, 2020, the Auglaize County Health Department (ACHD), reports 58 total cases (55 confirmed and 3 probable), 11 hospitalizations, 26 recovered cases, and 3 deaths of COVID-19. Of the 58 cases, 39 cases are female (67%) and 19 cases are male (33%) with an average age of 54. Data reported is cumulative over the course of this outbreak.
- 58th case is a 34 year old male that is self-isolating at home.