(12-4-19) Grand Lake Health System has announced a change in hours of their Urgent Care service at Joint Township District Memorial Hospital.
Effective January 1, 2020, the Urgent Care hours will be Monday through Friday from 4:00 to 9:00 pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Urgent Care performs a valuable healthcare service that’s positioned between the doctor’s visit and the hospital ER. Visit JTDMH Urgent Care for treatment of the following:
- Abrasions, cuts, bumps or bruises,
- Sore throat or eat infections,
- Cough, cold symptoms or fever,
- Nausea and vomiting that’s not severe or debilitating,
- Sprains or muscle strains,
- Minor burns,
- Urinary tract infections,
- Minor eye injuries,
- Small bone fractures.