The Grand Lake Law Enforcement Academy is in compliance with the standards set by the State of Ohio and by the Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission. Upon completion, cadets are qualified to take the Ohio Peace Officer Training Commission Test. Successful completion allows the student to become a law enforcement officer in any jurisdiction in Ohio, and also earn credit in the associate of technical study degree.
Are you interested in becoming a police officer? The Grand Lake Law Enforcement Academy at the Wright State Lake Campus is now taking applications.
- Application deadline is July 15, 2018
- Classes start August 20, 2018 and end April 25, 2019
- You can earn college credit while in the academy
- Financial aid is available
- To schedule and interview and to learn more call (419) 586-0319 or email email@example.com
*State certification as a police officer requires completion of a State Certified Police Academy, Physical Fitness Test and a Final Examination.
Grand Lake Law Enforcement Academy Commander