(3-30-23) Benjamin Polasky (40) of Owosso, Michigan is facing felony charges after being arrested on Wednesday by the Mercer County Sheriff’s Office that include:
- theft-without consent – 5th degree felony
- receiving stolen property – 4th degree felony
- 3 counts of vandalism (property is necessary for business) 5th degree felony
- tampering with evidence – 3rd degree felony
- falsification, purpose to commit/facilitate theft offense – 5th degree felony
- failure to comply with the order of a police officer – 3rd degree felony
Polasky is being held without bond in the Mercer County Adult Detention Center awaiting a court hearing in the Mercer County Common Pleas Court.
On August 28th, 2022 Polasky was involved in a high speed chase that started in Rockford and reached speeds of over a 100mph. He was arrested at time on Felony Fleeing and a hold from the U.S. Marshals Service.