(9-18-22) Report cards for school districts across Ohio were released Thursday by the Ohio Department of Education for the 2021-22 academic year.
Each district received a number rating for five components on the grade card.
According to the Ohio Department of Education, they were rated on:
• Achievement which represents whether student performance on state tests met established thresholds and how well students performed on tests overall.
• Progress which looks closely at the growth all students are making based on their past performances.
• Early Literacy which measures reading improvement and proficiency for students in kindergarten through third grade.
• Gap Closing:which measures the reduction in educational gaps for student subgroups.
• Graduation which looks at the four-year adjusted cohort graduation rate and the five-year adjusted cohort graduation rate.