(8-19-22) Brian Winner (40) was arrested today by the Mercer County Sheriff’s Office on felony charges of :
Winner was arrested for 47 counts of criminal charges.
- Pandering Obscenity Involving a Minor (2nd degree felony) 25 counts
- Pandering Obscenity Involving a Minor (4th degree felony) 2 counts
- Pandering Obscenity Involving a Minor (3rd degree felony) 3 counts
- Pandering Sexually Oriented Matter Involving a Minor (2nd degree felony) 15 counts
- Possessing Criminal Tools (5th degree felony) 2 counts
Winner in the past has been booked on the same type charges in 2016 and 2017.
Winner is being held in the Mercer County Adult Detention Center without bond pending a Common Pleas Court appearance.
Please keep him in jail/prison this time. Especially since he is a repeat offender.
Put him in with the General Population at the prison.