(12-22-21) The free digital download of the “One Chicago Holiday Cookbook” features a collection of recipes and family anecdotes from the casts of each of the three “One Chicago” branded series.
Whether or not you’re a fan of “Chicago Med,” “Chicago P.D.” and “Chicago Fire” you can get a free digital copy of a special holiday cookbook brimming with recipes for the holidays or year-round.
DOWNLOAD- One Chicago Holiday Cookbook
Here are a few of the recipes included:
- — pinwheel cookies, courtesy of S. Epatha Merkerson
- — pear tart, courtesy of David Eigenberg
- — spicy tofu with broccoli and cashews, courtesy of Marina Squerciati
- — roast suckling pick, courtesy of Jason Beghe
- — sabzi polo mahi (herbed rice with fish), courtesy of Dominic Rains
- — sweet potato souffle, courtesy of Guy Lockard
- —tteokguk (rice cake soup), courtesy of Brian Tee
- — roasted Brussels sprouts, courtesy of Daniel Kyri