CELINA- The Mercer County Health District and Mercer Health want share the details of our COVID-19 vaccine distribution plans with our community. At this time, we are the only providers in Mercer County that can administer the vaccine. We ask that you please do not register for the vaccine a both locations. All planned clinic dates and times are subject to change depending on weather and availability of vaccine.
Mercer County Health District Details
- The MCHD will publicly announce related information each Monday.
- The MCHD will continue to share information through our website (www.mchdohio.org); social media, and traditional media.
- We plan to hold weekly COVID-19 vaccine clinics (possibility of more than 1 clinic per week).
- Individuals will be required to register online through Eventbrite or by calling the MCHD office at 567-890-2619.
- Registration will open at noon on Tuesdays, and MCHD staff will be available to assist with registration over the phone until 3:00 PM.
- Please do not call the MCHD to register appointments ahead of time.
- At this time, clinics are planned as a drive-thru at the Mercer County Fairgrounds. We will inform the public if the location or method of the clinic changes.
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Please enter the fairgrounds through the main entrance.
- All contracted private insurance, Medicaid, and Medicare will be billed for administration fee. No out-of-pocket payment will be collected.
- Please complete the registration form prior to visiting the clinic. It can be found here: https://mchdohio.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Blank-COVID-19-insurance-screening-form.pdf
Mercer Health’s Details
- Communication will be released each Wednesday with information about COVID-19 vaccination clinics for the upcoming week.
- On Thursday and Friday of each week, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., vaccination registration will open for clinics scheduled for the next week. To register call 567-890-7188. This number is only available during the registration timeframes on Thursday and Friday each week.
- Please only register for a vaccine at one location/clinic. Registering for vaccines in multiple locations prohibits others from registering and creates administrative issues.
- If registered and an appointment must be canceled, please call Mercer Health’s COVID-19 Hotline at 419-678-5395 for further direction.
Location, Parking, etc.
- The COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic is located at Mercer Health’s Mercer County Community Hospital, 800 W. Main Street, Coldwater.
- Please park in the West Parking Lot (Parking Lot #3) and enter the West Entrance (Entrance #3).
- Patients will register at West Registration and be directed towards the vaccination clinic space, which will be located directly down the hall and to the right.
- Allow 1 hour for your appointment.
- All individuals receiving the vaccine will sign a consent form.
- Fact sheets, frequently asked questions, information about Ohio’s distribution plan and more are available from the Ohio Department of Health.
- Due to social distancing requirements and parking availability, please do not arrive any earlier than 15 minutes before your scheduled time. In addition, you may be asked to wait in your car until your scheduled time.
- Due to visitor restrictions, no guest/visitor can accompany individuals receiving the vaccine. Drivers and/or other guests/visitors must wait outside.
- Vaccination is free however administration fees may be billed to insurance.