As of July 2, 2020, the Auglaize County Health Department (ACHD), reports that a 4th death was a confirmed case in the age range of 80-100 years.
Auglaize County Health Commissioner- Oliver Fisher
“Auglaize County Health Department staff would like to express our deepest sympathies for the family’s loss and send our thoughts and prayers to them.”
ACHD totals include 106 total cases (96 confirmed and 10 probable), 15 hospitalizations, 77 recovered cases, and 4 deaths of COVID-19. Of the 106 cases, 75 cases are female (71%) and 31 cases are male (29%) with an average age of 53. Data reported is cumulative over the course of this outbreak.
Four new confirmed cases were reported –
- 103rd case is a 45 year old female that is self-isolating at home.
- 104th case is a 46 year old female that is self-isolating at home.
- 105th case is a 58 year old female that is self-isolating at home.
- 106th case is a 22 year old female that is self-isolating at home.
In Mercer County the Mercer County Health District (MCHD) reports 274 confirmed cases, 7 probable cases, 226 recovered cases, 60 pending cases, 1,199 negative cases, 6 hospitalizations, 9 deaths, and 1 probable death of COVID-19. Currently, Mercer County has 39 active cases of COVID-19.
The MCHD reports three new confirmed cases –
- 272nd confirmed case is a male in the age range of 40-50 years and is self-isolating at home.
- 273rd confirmed case is a male in the age range of 20-30 years and is self-isolating at home.
- 274th confirmed case is a female in the age range of 40-50 years.
The MCHD started reporting probable COVID-19 cases on June 22, 2020. A probable COVID-19 death is considered when the person had signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and was a close contact to a confirmed case of COVID-19. The death certificate also must indicate a presumed COVID-19 death.