CELINA-Latest COVID 19 numbers from Mercer and Auglaize Counties.
Mercer County Outbreak Updates:
- Cooper Farms’ St. Henry Processing Plant: There are 65 confirmed COVID-19 cases, 0 pending cases, and 53 negative cases in Mercer County. Of the 65 Mercer County confirmed cases, there is only 1 active case. There are 11 confirmed cases from surrounding counties. Of those 11 confirmed cases from surrounding counties, there are only 4 active cases.
- The Gardens of St. Henry: There are 31 confirmed cases of COVID-19. There are 14 confirmed staff members, 1 previous staff member, 15 residents, and 1 previous resident. There have been five deaths. There is only 1 active case.
- The Gardens of Celina: There are 30 confirmed cases of COVID-19. There are 22 residents & 8 employees. There has been one death.
The Mercer County Health District (MCHD) reports5 new confirmed cases of COVID 19.
- 258th confirmed case is a female in the age range of 90-100 years.
- 259th confirmed case is a male in the age range of 60-70 years.
- 260th confirmed case is female in the age range of 80-90 years.
- 261st confirmed case is a female in the age range of 80-90 years.
- 262nd confirmed case is a female in the age range of 20-30 years.
All of the individuals are self-isolating at home.
As of June 26, 2020, the MCHD reports 262 confirmed cases, 3 probable cases, 214 recovered cases, 30 pending cases, 1,095 negative cases, 3 hospitalizations, and 9 deaths of COVID-19.
Auglaize County Health Department COVID-19 Situation Report
As of June 26, 2020, the Auglaize County Health Department (ACHD), reports 98 total cases (88 confirmed and 10 probable), 14 hospitalizations, 76 recovered cases, and 3 deaths of COVID-19. Of the 98 cases, 69 cases are female (70%) and 29 cases are male (30%) with an average age of 54. Data reported is cumulative over the course of this outbreak.
The 98th case is a 43 year old female self-isolating at home.