CELINA-(6-12-20) The Mercer County Health District released the latest updates at outbreak locations.
Mercer County Outbreak Updates:
- Cooper Farms’ St. Henry Processing Plant: There are 65 confirmed COVID-19 cases, 2 pending cases, and 50 negative cases in Mercer County. Of the 65 confirmed cases, there are only 2 active cases. There are 8 confirmed cases from surrounding counties. Of those 8 confirmed cases from surrounding counties, there are only 3 active cases.
- The Gardens of St. Henry: There are 30 confirmed cases of COVID-19. There are 15 confirmed staff members, 14 confirmed residents, and 1 former resident. Of the 30 confirmed cases, there are only 2 active cases.
- The Gardens of Celina: There are 16 confirmed cases of COVID-19. There are 11 residents & 5 employees.
As of June 12, 2020, the Mercer County Health District (MCHD) reports 241 confirmed cases, 197 recovered cases, 21 pending cases, 900 negative cases, 7 hospitalizations, and 8 deaths of COVID-19.
The MCHD reports –
- 240th confirmed case is a female in the age range of 90-100 years
- 241st confirmed case is a male in the age range of 80-90 years.
Both individuals are self-isolating at home.