(6-1-20) The Mercer County Health District (MCHD) reports four new confirmed cases of COVID 19, one is hospitalized.
- 211th confirmed case is female in the age range of 20-30 years and is self-isolating at home.
- 212th confirmed case is a male in the age range of 40-50 years and is self-isolating at home.
- 213th case is a female and in the age range of 60-70 years and is self-isolating at home.
- 214th confirmed case is a hospitalized female in the age range of 30-40 years.
June 1, 2020, the MCHD reports 214 confirmed cases, 134 recovered cases, 20 pending cases, 720 negative cases, 8 hospitalizations, and 7 deaths of COVID-19.
June 1, 2020, the Auglaize County Health Department (ACHD), reports 76 total cases (68 confirmed and 8 probable), 11 hospitalizations, 32 recovered cases, and 3 deaths of COVID-19. Of the 76 cases, 53 cases are female (70%) and 23 cases are male (30%) with an average age of 52. Data reported is cumulative over the course of this outbreak.
Auglaize County reports two new confirmed cases of COVID 19.
- 75th case is a 63 year old male that is self-isolating at home.
- 76th case is an 86 year old female.