(5-30-20) The Mercer County Health District (MCHD) reports the seventh Mercer County resident to die from COVID-19 is a 96 year old female from St. Henry.
The MCHD reports five new confirmed cases of the virus –
- 205th confirmed case is a male in the age range of 70-80 years.
- 206th confirmed case is a female in the age range of 30-40 years.
- 207th confirmed case is a male in the age range of 40-50 years.
- 208th confirmed case is a female in the age range of 20-30 years.
- 209th confirmed case is a male in the age range of 40-50 years.
All are self-isolating at home.
May 30, 2020, the Mercer County Health District (MCHD) reports 209 confirmed cases, 121 recovered cases, 71 pending cases, 659 negative cases, 8 hospitalizations, and 7 deaths of COVID-19.
No new confirmed cases have been reported in Auglaize County today.
May 30, 2020, the Auglaize County Health Department (ACHD), reports 73 total cases (66 confirmed and 7 probable), 11 hospitalizations, 31 recovered cases, and 3 deaths of COVID-19. Of the 73 cases, 51 cases are female (70%) and 22 cases are male (30%) with an average age of 54.
Ohio now has 35,034 confirmed cases and 2,149 deaths.