(5-27-20) Mercer County’s fourth COVID-19-related death, an 85 year old male, has been reported by the Mercer County Health District (MCHD).
The MCHD reports two more confirmed cases –
- 200th confirmed case is a female in the age range of 20-30 years and is self-isolating at home.
- 201st confirmed case is a female in the age range of 90-100 years.
May 27, 2020, the MCHD reports 201 confirmed cases, 103 recovered cases, 44 pending cases, 620 negative cases, 9 hospitalizations, and 4 deaths of COVID-19.
May 27, 2020, the Auglaize County Health Department (ACHD), reports 71 total cases (64 confirmed and 7 probable), 11 hospitalizations, 31 recovered cases, and 3 deaths of COVID-19. Of the 71 cases, 49 cases are female (69%) and 22 cases are male (31%) with an average age of 55. Data reported is cumulative over the course of this outbreak.
Three new confirmed cases were reported –
- 69th case is a 23 year old female self-isolating at home.
- 70th case is a 71 year old female that has recovered.
- 71st case is a 72 year old male that has recovered.
- 33,439 cases in the state, 2,044 deaths, and 5,700 hospitalizations