CELINA-(5-15-20) The Mercer County Health District (MCHD) reports six new confirmed COVID 19 cases-
- 111th confirmed case is a male in the age range of 40-50 years.
- 112th confirmed case is a male in the age range of 90-100 years.
- 113th confirmed case is a male in the age range of 30-40 years.
- 114th confirmed case is a female in the age range of 50-60 years.
- 115th confirmed case is a male in the age range of 40-50 years.
- 116th confirmed case is a male in the age range of 40-50 years.
All individuals are self-isolating at home.
May 15, 2020, the MCHD reports 116 confirmed cases, 42 recovered cases, 115 pending cases, 429 negative cases, 7 hospitalizations, and 1 death of COVID-19.
Two more confirmed cases of COVID 19 reported in Auglaize County.
- 53rd case is 39 year old Male who is being treated at a local hospital.
- 54th case is a 74 year old Male who is self-isolating at home.
May 15, 2020, the Auglaize County Health Department (ACHD), reports 54 total cases (51 confirmed and 3 probable), 11 hospitalizations, 20 recovered cases, and 3 deaths of COVID-19. Of the 54 cases, 37 cases are female (69%) and 17 cases are male (31%) with an average age of 54. Data reported is cumulative over the course of this outbreak.
ACHD will not release any identifiable information about the confirmed cases to protect personal privacy.
People with COVID-19 have a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19: cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell. Other less common symptoms have been reported, including gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.