(6-26-18) Bruce and Linda Boley of Celina have donated a spinning wheel to the
Shanes Crossing Historical Society. The spinning wheel came from the Ruby Dudgeon Log House Museum that use to be located south of Willshire off of State Route 49 at the Belle Meade Farm. The original two-story building that housed the museum was built in 1825.
* The 1960 Lima News picture was donated by Steve Thompson.